Saturday, May 16, 2009

What a kid!

I came up to bed last night, checked on Jasmine and all was well. Got to Devin's room and found this outside his door.
It's Devin's potty, including pee, from the potty he has in his room. He has placed it outside his door on top of the diaper genie - good thing he didn't drop it!
This is a clear indication that he must have NO diaper on.

Next, I step over the gate to find his pyjama's laying on the floor, so I know in fact he will have no clothes on at all.

As I try to figure out where his head is I realize that, he is in fact not in bed at all! Where has the little guy fallen asleep?
.
.
.


This is the rocking chair in Devin's bedroom. With proper placement of his stuffed hippo, I could take a picture to share with all of you! This was just too funny!

1 comment:

Pamela Dixon said...

This is too cute!

I like his stategic booby trap, although should I call it a pee trap?

I think you could scapbook this page -sequentially - easy peasy!

Made me smile :)