Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Salad of the Week?


First off, my goal for the last little while has been to write at least one blog entry in between my salad of the week entries and this is the first week where that hasn't happened. But it was a very busy week - more on that when my week ends!

As for the salad, well, due to my busy week I didn't get the groceries I needed and couldn't find a NO lettuce salad that I liked, since I had no lettuce, therefore this weeks salad turned into a stir fry and this turns into a run on sentence. More specifically I made a lemon chicken stir fry (from a mix, yes very creative of me). Even though it was not creative, it was different for us. I used cauliflower, sugar snap peas, celery and red and yellow peppers. We had this on a bed of couscous and my goal for tomorrow is to use the leftover couscous to make a NO lettuce salad!

2 comments:

mom said...

stir fries are just hot salads!

Loukia said...

Your salads always make me so hungry, and always make me want to eat better! :)