Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spoke too soon!

I'll start this entry, as I wait for Devin to decide he actually does want to get dressed and go to nursery school today. Since he has been sick and coddled for over a week, he has decided he can do what he wants to, like not eating supper or getting dressed. We are trying to get him back to "bad listening" he had before, which was much better than the pretty much "non listening" he has right now. Anyhow...

I waited until I was sure we had no more mice to post that last blog entry and sure enough last night we were awoken in the middle of the night! This seemed different, it didn't last very long, but it was quite loud, almost like he was rolling something across the attic floor - very bizarre - freaked me out, as it seemed bigger! Jay will have to go set more traps tonight!

Well, I hear Devin calling for help now, so I guess it is time to get ready!

No comments: