Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scrapbooking lately?



The above layout is the one I just completed at Linda's, my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, at my monthly scrapbook night. I never would take time to scrap Jay and I anymore, too busy catching up with kid's albums, Christmas books and soon onto travel layouts. So, I thought this was cool. Unfortunately, every once and awhile, my camera (or program) decides to take the photos the wrong way (I swear, I took it the exact same as the below pictures, but yet, it won't place them that way) I have no idea why it does this or how to change them, so you will have to tilt your head - sorry! Below, you will see my latest Christmas album entries - I've only got 2008 and 2009 left, yahoo! I am attending a full day crop on Saturday and have all the pictures I need to catch up on my Christmas album and Halloween mini-album, then I plan to attack our Disney trip, finally! Feels good to get things done


No comments: