Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scapping fun!

The "At the Beach" page below was my experiment using blown up pictures from my new printer. I had lots of fun trying to change sizes and get what I want, although I still really don't know how to get what I actually want. It came close enough, but I still have some work to do. This layout was designed by my good friend Pamela Dixon. When my mom came down we each made a layout design and then all 3 of us made a double page spread - a fun night out with the girls.

This is the scrapbook layout I did today at my Stampin' Up! Demo, Linda's house. I always seem to have to change her design, not that I don't love hers, but this week I had printed my pictures 9 to a page, so they did not quite fit the 3 x 3 layout she had in mind, but I made it work - loved the title Linda!

Below is the layout I made for my mom's visit and I was happy to get more camping pictures scrapbooked. I am really enjoying my time scrapping these days and hope to finish Devin's 1 year album really soon! Then I can start the travel album and catch up on the Christmas one and Halloween one... it never ends - I take too many pictures!


No comments: